I've received a few e-mails lately request but that question, and I'm here to let yous all know that I'm nonetheless alive!

Nothing horrible has happened similar I quit blogging or anything. I promise. No one is deathly ill, nothing burned downwards, or exploded, or anything as interesting as all that. The honest truth is that I only burned out.

*gasp* NO WAY!

Information technology'due south true. Trying to practise everything, for everyone, at all times finally caught up with me. I know that most of the "must be perfect" pressure was cocky inflicted, but I've found that information technology also builds over fourth dimension as well.

****************

In the beginning when it's all "girl meets male child happy giggly couple-ness" things are pretty easy to continue up with. And so you have the first kid and kickoff staying at abode. "Ok, this is tough, but once I get a schedule things will be fine" so you muddle through. Everything starts getting better and then you get self and do something stupid similar start a blog, motion to a new land, have another child, or all of the to a higher place in my case.

You lot know things are slipping, but past now yous're in too deep. Might as well make up one's mind to home school the kids, outset your own etsy/business organization, practise swim/dance/whatever-lessons and brainstorm prepping for the apocalypse.

There ARE after all a few hours that aren't devoted to laundry, cleaning, dishes, cooking dinner, breastfeeding, baby food making, grocery shopping, picture editing, blog posting, Dr. appointments, play dates, sewing some awesome Halloween costumes, planning that Epic* birthday party, and finishing all those handmade Christmas presents. (*Only so you lot know…I really can't stand up that give-and-take!)

Then It happens.

(dun dun dun)

You have a

COMPLETELY INSANELY GINORMOUS MELTDOWN!!!!!!

Your

parasites

family has no idea what's hit them.

What happened to the "I've got it all under control" Mom they know and love?

The answer: Her brain melted. Pool of goo, oozing from her ears, "quick get the store vac!", melted.

True story.

********************

So I shut off the figurer and pretty much spent the past three months trying to get everything back under control and organized around hither. That meant no checking my email 30 times a day, no blogs to read through, no linky parties to join, no posts of my own to write, or pictures to edit.

Did I get it all straightened out you ask?

Heck NO.

The universe threw everything at u.s. from teething to tantrums. The apartment flooded (3 different times!), and both the cars bankrupt downwards. Of grade it was crazy to think that I might really take hold of a break, just I missed y'all all likewise much to stay abroad whatever longer. I mean there are amazing birthday cakes, adorable halloween costumes, and apace growing kidlets that I need to brag about! Who else listens to me likewise you lot guys? (certain every bit heck non my kids!)

Information technology might take me awhile to get into the swing of things again, but I wanted you lot all to know that I'm back.

At least until my next major cook down.

post signature